terça-feira, 31 de maio de 2011

HOW TO BE A CHALLENGE FOR WOMEN


Today I will talk about something that is very important to win and women that most men will never discover: how to be a challenge for women.
Women like a challenge. Being a challenge is the most powerful thing you can do to differentiate yourself from other men in a bar or anywhere else.

A few years ago a friend told me "Every woman likes a challenge." At the time I thought I could see those words, but I did not understand the importance of the concept.
The reality is that most men to play upon women and act as if they were lucky to have an opportunity to be with them. Most men are "easy" and women know they get a man whenever they want ... and often the man they want.
You can create a big advantage when it gives a challenge to a woman, so you can change things and get it behind you.
It took me long to figure out what to do to become a challenge in the eyes of women. I asked several friends what makes a man a challenge and they said the following:
• He does not respond to phone calls when she is waiting, and not call when he said he would call.
• It is not always available to be with her.
• it is difficult to say whether he likes it or not ... she is always in doubt.
When a man is a challenge you can create GREAT ATTRACTION. It is human nature to want the forbidden fruit and the women are so used to meeting men "easy" that the mere fact of not being "easy" may be enough for her to chase you.
But she has not called me first so I DO NOT answer? In other words, she did not have to like me to care whether I like it or not?
CREATING THE CHALLENGE FROM THE START
There are some subtle ways to convey to a woman that you're a challenge from the moment he met her. To see this it should be noted that men are indeed a "challenge". It is men who already has a wife, or those who have several wives behind them. What these men do not others do to create attraction in women?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário