terça-feira, 31 de maio de 2011

Love Phrases 2

• I wish you the half of all the happiness in the world, because my other half now for having known you.
• That the whisper of the wind takes you a kiss and eternal, and leave me your thoughts so that the distance does not erase you in my life.
• The love I feel for you is like the sound of a tear, no one can see, not hear, only feel.
• If love was a crime and the kiss was a sin, heaven and hell would be empty crowded.
• Look into my eyes and see the brilliance that they have, hear the screaming voice of my soul that I am nobody without you.
• If I had to choose between you and smile, I would choose you because without you it would not be able to smile!
• If every time I think about you erase a star from heaven, maybe this immense sky no star shone.
• Love is like a drop of mercury, one must keep an open hand to restrain him. If we close, she escapes.
• Love is the only war that both sides win!
• Sometimes God puts people wrong in our lives, so that when we find the right person we know to value it.
• The passions are like the gales that swell the sails of the ship. Sometimes the sink, but without them you can not navigate.
• "All feeling tired and give up, but love. No feeling is so stubborn! "
• "When we fall in love, we have found the other half of us, half of which we needed to become complete."
• "In the world there is a multitude of love that never found expression."
• "There is no surprise more magical than to discover that they are loved."
• "When you're in love, a rock turns into sand."
• "When you love someone, it is that we care, so even if we refuse to close our eyes to his faults and mistakes."

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário