terça-feira, 31 de maio de 2011

Love Phrases 3

• "There is no paradise that can compare to the love between two people."
• "Love is not mere feeling or emotion. He is lucid and passionate responses from the person before a value that is revealed in the way of perfection. "
• "To love and be loved is to get the body warmed by the sun on all sides at once."
• "If I truly love a person, all other love, the world, life. If I am able to tell someone, 'I love you', also know to say 'I love you in all others and the world, I love you too myself. "
• "The souls are on the lips of lovers."
• "We find rest with those who love them, and arrange a resting place for those who love us."
• "The happier days are not completely lost. In fact, they become more wonderful within the heart that knows to save them. "
• "Nobody has yet measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold."
• "When they close their eyes to kiss, is because they opened up for love."
• "When you loved me, I gave the sun and stars to play with them. I gave you eternity in a moment, the strength of the mountains in a single embrace, and all the power of the oceans to a single impulse of his soul. "
• "I keep asking you things that only your heart can respond."
• "If you think there is anyone in the world. Be sure to be the world to someone, if you stay with me. "

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário